OzEarth builds, and teaches people to build:
- Cal-Earth style superadobe, or (more generically) earthbag building
- Root cellars
- Fire shelters
- Hybrid stone / superadobe / cob / lime render & mortar hard landscaping for outdoor applications
- Stone foundations and infill walls
- Adobe floors, benchtops, retrofitting
- Detailing and mosaics
- Pizza ovens, inspired by Firespeaking’s amazing barrel design
- Light Earth construction: insulating walls and ceilings (infill)
- Cob infill walls, including bottle walls
We operate our natural building business on a standard subcontracting basis, as well as running barnraisings, courses and intensive training consultancies both on and off our own site in the Huon Valley, Tasmania.
Follow this link for more information about our co-operative policies, and click here for information about previous projects – or for up to the minute info on what we have been and will be up to, feel free to check out our Facebook page.